Sunday, November 7, 2010

Endless Pile

Ok, so, I buy more movies then what I actually get around to watching. What can I say? I love movies. HORROR movies to be more precised.

Anyways. Now my problem is this: Over the last year, my "to watch" horror pile has become epic in size. Somehow I slowed down on watching movies and next thing I know, I'm so far behind....

That's changing tonight. I want to watch all these delicious horror movies and I'm not going to wait any longer! Each night (if I can manage to pull that off) I will randomly select a DVD (or VHS!) to watch. I want to make it 100 movies in 100 days! Don't know if I can actually swing that or not. :o

I know that nobody else would care about this silly little quest of mine... but for some reason I feel the need to blog about the journey anyways. Maybe to help me stay on track and reach the 100 horror movie goal.

Wish me luck!

1 comment: